1. Admission Enquiry:
Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link or visit the school office. Our counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information or a walk in enquiry may also be taken.
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form go through the school prospectus provided free of cost. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate. Alternatively Parents may also download the enquiry form online by clicking here (Download Form). Once the form is filled, please take a printout of the same, fill in the details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school office.
3. Admission Procedure (Till Class- IX):
You will need to carry the Report card of your ward, of previous class. The same will be put across to the Principal of the School, post which all information of school will be shared with you.
Should you wish to proceed with the Admission post your school tour and after getting confirmation from the School office, you will need to fill the Admission Form and submit.
With the form you need to submit the following documents-
- Original plus one photocopy of the students Birth Certificate. (The original will be returned immediately after verification).
- Photocopy of Report Card of earlier Class.
Admissions to class- X are subjected to guidelines from C.B.S.E.
4. School Visit & Interaction with the Principal:
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require for orientation.
5. Form submission:
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- The Admission form must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
- Evidence of having passed the previous class.
- 6 photographs of student.
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Aadhar Card of student.
- Proof of residence.
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
6. Admission Criteria:
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
Parents will be intimated about uniform & textbooks.
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date.
7. Payment of Fees:
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents are to pay the 1st installment of the academic fees.
8. Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.