"JAYAWANT SHIKSHAN PRASARAK"(JSPM) Pune is one of the most trusted name in quality education , which is recognized through the academic world for its progressive approach and commitment to excellence.
JSPM’S Jayawant Public School, Pune was establish in the year 2014 Jayawant Public School was the initiative of JSPM society and is located in the serene, beautiful campus of JSPM Hadapsar. Jayawant Public School is affiliated to CBSE New Delhi and offers schooling from Grade I to Grade X.
The school offers a complete holiest development of students.
We believe to develop the students keeping the main objectives of education as the ultimate aim to be achieved. And for that we provide-
1. Good Schooling to provide best possible education.
2. Primarily aiming to develop in the student quality of integrity, honesty, trust, tolerance and compassion, to foster a scientific temper within the bonds of humanism.
3. To help the students to become a meaningful part of his environment.
4. To assists the students to unfold their latent talents and capacities and to help them to grow to the highest possible level in as many fields as possible for each individual.
5. In addition, to facilitating their physical, mental, spiritual, aesthetic and ethical growth the school invest them with an indomitable spirit.
6. We Endeavour to instill in them the quality of self worth and they will be motivated in life to do right things.
7. We focus to develop communication skills, leadership qualities, and life skills, such as problem solving, realistic goal setting, self confidence, decision making, independent thought etc.
8. Although high academic achievement is undoubtedly our Endeavour, Our goal is the development of the child’s total personality- self discipline, self reliance, alertness, team work, concern for others, to be in harmony with nature, are some important traits we are trying to inculcate.
9. The intellectual development of the child i.e. To encourage his/her use of language, help the child to learn, stimulate his/her curiosity and lay the foundation for the development of conceptual learning.
10. The aesthetic development of the child, i.e. To give the child an opportunity to experiment with a variety of material, art and music, encourage the child to be creative and expressive, also awaken in the child a growing awareness and appreciation of beauty.
11. The physical development of the child, i.e. To help the child to use his/her body effectively by providing space to play, training in personal hygiene and conducting eye and dental checkup.
12. The creation of an effective transition from home to school i.e. provides mutually supportive conditions for the child’s development both at home and School.
13. Inculcation of moral values, i.e. to respect teachers & elders and the helping staff, develop team spirit and place others before self.